Friday 5 March 2010

Well, that was disappointing.


I was hella excited I have to say, after pacing the flat anxiously for about 2 hours,the time had come!

I had clean sheets(well, less dirty sheets than the ones I had on previously) a tidy room, and I even wore something which very closely resembled pyjamas, although I do have to admit that this was more due to the fact that I had visions of allergic reactions, nakedness and ambulance men)

okay so, skins was on; I was comfy...down the hatch!

had a fag.

waited 15 minutes.

had another fag.

skins was finished....

an hour?! surely I should be asleep by now?!

I decided to research with the trusty net doctor, only when I sat up did I realise I had lost the function in my hands, neck and legs. This wasn't unpleasant; I would liken it to having had a small line of Ketamine. Thoughts would blissfully enter my head and then leave again after 2 seconds leaving me shouting "come back thought! you were good I know it! i want to write you down!" (not literally shouting, that would be mental)

after having watched an entire episode of Americas next top model I started getting annoyed, my body was off in the land of nod but my mind was still FULLY functioning.

switched to listening to podcast (less light in room)

had a fag

waited 15 minutes

had another fag

....fuck it Im having another one!

so off I wobbled into the kitchen for a glass of water, having got back into bed without breaking any limbs. took the third pill....

I remember nothing from hear on out.

so they worked in the end! I woke up at HALF EIGHT this morning feeling refreshed and ready to face an entire day of writing the dreaded DISSERTATION.

Oh one more thing to add: I had lovely lovely lovely dreams; me and cook went to India don't you know? and we rode an elephant and it was all beautiful :]

2 comments:

  1. this made me laugh
    valium?

    http://whambamfuckyouman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeping pills from the doctor! haaa...

    ReplyDelete